Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love..........

the Olympics!!!! I love seeing Aussie's win and being proud of them. At school i am loving the buzz too! We had an Olympic day and there was sooo much colour and spirit, it was sooo nice. Here is the slide show I created for the whole school, 10 kids in my class were born in 2000, one on the day the Sydney Olympics started!!!!

I have loved walking my class to the library this week to watch the swimming finals and cheering on the aussies. They are sooo cute, one of my students asked me how I knew we were going to win as every time we went to the library we WON!!! I just nodded and told her I KNEW everything!!!! LOL

I am loving watching Max as I have taught him to call out GO AUSSIE - he yells "Aussie GO GO" too cute! Each afternoon we sit and watch the diving and as they jump he says "WHOOO........splash" "WHOOOOOOO............splash".

Kylie Tout I love you too! After coming home with a headache yesterday as I had toooo much fun in the sun at the Olympics I was soooooooo excited to open all this!!!!!!! Wonderful scrapping clearly albums!!!!! I cant wait to use them, they are the cutest shapes - a house, a van, an arrow and a train, plus a 6x6, 3x2 and lots of little bits. Plus the funkiest scallop scissors that I cant wait to use. HUGS Kylie you made my week!!!!


Oh and here is wags THE DOG Max had a great day with Alex, Sophie and Charlotte at the Wiggly play centre at Seven Hills. He was sooo HAPPY to meet wags too, I am turning him into a Wiggles groupie!!! LOL


3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

You sound so much happier than a few posts ago B - It's so great to hear! :D

I am loving the olympics this year too. I love to see the Aussies win too - but I admit I am just enjoying watching everyone...no matter which country they are from!

Can't wait to see what you do with those albums...:D

Great photo of Max and wags - he is so adorable!

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Catch up for a chat soonish.

Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Yes I really enjoyed the Pretzel too. Your goodie pack looks fantastic. You're a lucky ducky!!!! Can't wait to see you whip up a storm with them. When is our scrapping get together?????
Glad that my working week is over. It wasn't my best one. Found out today that one of my x students is up on a murder charge. He was a gorgeous kid too. Made me very sad!!! So I am really looking forward to my day off.
Another well done on a great week of Olympic events.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx

Alison Shearer said...

Yep I am an Olympics tragic too - I love them!! I have a bag full of Scrapping Clearly goodies too - we will have to play with them at the Retreat hey! Hi Maxie - love the pic of you with Wags - clever Mummy to get such a good shot.

Alison XXX