I actually changed the TV from 7 to 10 for the first time in 16 days and saw this
Oh my gosh...........I LOVE IT!!!!!! very clever.
3 days left of work.....2 days of HEAVY courses but as of Thursday at 6pm I am FREE!!! scrapping with the girls.here I come!!!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey, we have had this advert for ages now and is one of my fave's its so well done x
hey belinda
just wanted to say so sorry to hear about your puppy :-(
HUGS
...you have been tagged..
Kr. xx
Hey Belly Boo,
What a funny ad! Where do you find these things????? How long does it take you to find them???? Where do you get the time?????
Have you got those photos printed yet???? Lots to tell you!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
XXXX
A gal after my own heart - fellow Olympic fanatic!!!
Post a Comment