Sunday, August 17, 2008

random thoughts

Well I am on weight watches (again) and it is a SHOCK to the system but I am IN THE ZONE and need to loose 10 kg. Baby making is on hold, my brain needs a rest from it all, it was doing MY HEAD IN!!! I have done VERY well for 4 days now and I know once this week is over it will be second nature again, and as the weather warms up I will walk more and 10kg will come quickly.

I am madly saving $$$$. I have to realise I just can't spend like I used to. Plus if i want to get to a great holiday destination for my 10th wedding anniversay next year I need $$$. I have done very well and hey I am eating less food so that has to help!!!! LOL.

today i was sad when Grant Hackett lost the 1500m. The Aussie's have owned this race at Olympic and Commonwealth games level since 1990, and today the reign came to an end. In 2000 I was screaming at Grant for beating Kieran Perkins, hoping and praying Kieran would get the triple. At least in 2000 it went to another Aussie! but today we lost our second chance at the triple. I feel sorry for Grant, I just wanted him to have that bit if history for him and the Aussie fans!!!!
and WHY will i be staying up to the WEE hours of the morning for the next few nights! I am now a photoshop FREAK!!! LOL I went to Janine's house today for a photshop course. And i leant sooooooo much!!!! I am off to play and tweak. It was a great afternoon spent chatting, playing and learning, what else could a girl ask for on a Sunday afternoon!!!!

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Good luck with loosing the weight you'll do great... I know it! :D

Belinda
xx

Alison Shearer said...

Good on you for getting back on track with WW!! Hope the weight just melts off. Happy photoshopping - you maniac you.

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
You go girl!!!!!! Can wait to see the results of all of your photoshopping.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx