
Here is a LO I did at the retreat i was very inspired by Vanessa's trees from 2 crafty! She cuts and sells all her own chipboard. I love this naked tree, adding the buttons was sooo much fun at 2am Vanessa was soooo nice to sit with at the retreat, thanks for the laughs Miss Vanessa, I hope to come and visit with Maxi these school holidays as I need some of your funky chipboard owls!!!
1 day to go at school. I have been invited to a girl friends house tomorrow night for drinks and DVDs, I just sooo want to come home and VEG!!!! but I will go as I know I will have a great laugh
roll on holidays!!!!


6 comments:
Glad to hear that you got through it all ok Belinda...hehe!
Love that tree - very creative!
Belinda
xx
I'm glad you survived - sorry I interrupted your nanna nap yesterday! I love this LO - the button tree is awesome.
Alison
You are very brave!!!! i forgot the toy sale was on and went in to get a birthday pressie and then biserk with toys for chrissy.
I LURVE your button tree - looks fabo :)
hey girly... hope your well after your toy sale fun lol...
i tagged you on my blog
take care
sheree
this layout was linked to from UKscrappers - its really great - am going to use your button tree idea for my own son's scrapbook if thats ok!!
great button tree!
Post a Comment