face book not soooo much my cup of tea, I like it but....!!! I dont know ...blogs well I cant go a day without logging into bloglines and seeing what the scrapping world is up to, plus a few more creative people I have met along the way!
I have made online buddies through blogs and I know some friends tell me I am weird (or dont tell me, they just think it) I dont care as I love my blog, it is addictive and I love lots of my friends blogs.
Sheree gave me a blog award!!!! thanks Miss Sheree, I love your bloggy too! glad we became friends in cyber space, looking forward to another summer scrap with the kids one day, just hoping we get better weather for a swim this time!

there are many blogs I love, especially those in my side bar. There are many great blogs I visit because I am "friends" with that person.
1.Alison Miss A I have always wanted to scrap How this great craft brought us together and how now I have another great friend in my life. you know I love your work! PLus you UNDERSTAND my sayings like "6.85 of one and 233 of the other LOL!
2. Narelle I see you 3 days a week and it is SOOOOO not enough. working with you is a joy and I will follow you to your next school! we just need to scrap together MORE! I just sooooo wish you would come away with me in August to scrap, you would sooo love it
3. Alison J now you are coming away with us! I say it every holidays but we need to catch up more! cant wait to August!!!!
4. Helen I soooo love this ladies work plus she named her blog like her age too! I guess we will always both be 30 and 33!!!
5. Kim A Janine Lisa my buddies down SOUTH! love your work !!!
6. Shannon Tidwell this girl rocks, I soooo adore her work, but for some reason her blog is SLOW at home, it is made on a mac and I just cant get it to load! I will have to try it at school on the mac as I simply love everything she does
7. Raylene my teacher buddy from VIC I love your style and witt, you crack me up! i think your link has changed......i wont link you but I miss your blog, glad you still chat at KSK..........i must find you again!
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award


4 comments:
hey belinda
youve been tagged
kr. xx
Hey there Belinda:)
Thank you for your lovely comments..
And lol about the our ages in our titles - I need to figure out if I am going to go to 34 - hmmm...
Cheers - helenxxx
thx Belinda! your blog rocks too girl!!
Hey Bel,
You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deserve the Blog Award girl. In fact you need a serious blog award. I have had very little time to do anything on line since the holidays began. It has been flat chat. Ben had a brilliant day on Monday. All the kids were so good and the boys want to adopt Max. I want to adopt all of his expression. Like you he cracks me up and when I watch you I know where he gets some of those expressions from. Well off to the snow tomorrow. Have I packed HMMMM - NO! Whale watching was unreal. WE got to see heaps. Will post some photos later when I have more time. I get back on Sunday and then Mum and Dad get here Sunday afternoon. So much going on. More fun to be had. Thanks for coming the other day. I really enjoyed the catch up and it may be my only chance these holidays. Well keep programming and knock it over girl. I am proud of you. Talk to you when I get back. Better go and get some shut eye - not enough to survive on lately. Enjoy the rest.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
Post a Comment