Saturday, July 05, 2008

holidays are here!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEE

What a great way to start 16 WORk free days!!!!
lots of Champagne, sing star, yummy food and good girlfriends!!
ANOTHER morning of crawling into bed after 3am, and another Nanna nap today as my b

Tina and I last nights at Karen's place!
HOLIDAY LIST

the basic rules are...... no scrapbooking until all the ironing and Term 3 program is DONE! If I put my head down and DO it I plan to see my supplies my at least Wednesday!

I also need to...
work out a storage system in Max's new room and hide away some pressies.

clean out my wardrobe.

continue to update my slip in photo albums.

organise tax documents so i can get some $$ back

start to make a quilt for Max

put many layouts inton albums
catch up on my notes and journaling
walk everyday and eat well
clean out the drawers in the hutch
sell a few things from my TO SELL basket on ebay
take Max out to the farm and to see Wags at the Wiggles play centre
relax!!!

6 comments:

LisaW said...

that's a top photo!! and one hefty to do list - good luck and have a great break.

Belinda Venables said...

PMSL - your hilarious! What were you singing? You sure do look excited that the holidays are here...hehe!

Enjoy getting through that list...lol.

Belinda
xx

Alison Shearer said...

That is a great action shot - you go girl. Now do your list and have a real break - if you are stressing on day 15 about your Term 3 program I will personally slap you!!!

Alison XXXX

Kim Archer said...

what a classic photo! And are you playing a bit of air guitar too:)
Enjoy the holidays!!

Nicole said...

doesn't look like you were enjoying yourself much. LOL

Have a great school holidays.

Nicxx

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
You continue to crack me up girl. The photo is hilarious. What a great action shot! Love the hair movement. You go girl. I think that you need a Sing Star Award to go with your blog award.
Love Rell
PS Need a lesson in linking