FINALLY I found a troubleshooting section on the Canon website and it turns out I have my PC connection on my camera turned off......!!!!!!! Don't know how it happened but gee it wasted some precious time.
Anyway since I now have my photos uploaded I have no photo editing software as Daz bought me elements 6 and I am waiting for it to arrive, I am tooo lazy to load 4 on as it will arrive tomorrow in the post. ANYWAY back to the point of this post!
Last Friday a Wiggles play centre opened at Villawood (20 min from home). We love the centre at Seven Hills and the add said Jeff was going to be there and since Max refers to Wiggles DVDs as "Jeff on" I knew he would love to meet him! So Veronika, the kids and I got there and joined the line an hour before the centre opened.
The line grew and grew and I started to wonder where they may put all these people......no management or staff really appeared and people were starting to push in the very badly organised line! The staff announced the first 200 would get in, great as we counted and we would make that. When the doors opened there was no real respect for the line, people just pushed and the 4km line became one MASS crowd. ALL that was needed was for management to come out and give the first 200 people tickets, stamps WHATEVER but no they were sooooooooo disorganised and DUMB. People were booing and kids were crying. Here's my little boy heart broken when I said we had to go home.
After some "we want Jeff chanting", he appeared and I tell you he is such a sweetie. Jeff spent over an hour outside! He was sooo kind and was happy to get 100s of photos taken and he signed Max's Jeff doll for him!


8 comments:
OK, that pic of Max crying made ME want to cry! Rude people irritate me! I mean, come on! It was their OWN fault for getting there late! BUT, I'm glad it turned out OK.
It sounds like you had a LOT of fun! The closest the Wiggles ever come to us is a 3-4 hour drive!
Thank you for the comment on my blog :) I look forward to visiting your blog more often :D
Ohhhh Maxy - nasty rude people!
Gee some people can be so darn rude - I'd personally be too embarrassed to push my way through a line up.
So gald that Mr Max got to meet Jeff after all - he looks very happy! hehe
Yum - cake...I want some! ;)
xx
wasnt it awful, i was shocked at these so called adults behaviour. i had a hard time distinguishing who were the actual children. but my DS having photos taken with Jeff too was worth it in the end, Jeff was a sweetheart. but i tell you what, the bitch (because i cant call someone like her a lady) that snatched the 2 free tickets out of my hand better not go back to villawood again. because i will totally embarass her and make her look like a fool for being so damn childish.
sorry to see Max so sad :( how awful people can be...
I was so happy that this had a happy ending. I was SO sad to see Max sad, but when I scrolled down and saw the photo of him with Jeff - it made me so happy!!! My DS adores Jeff!!! It's that whole, "wake up Jeff!!" thing, I think!! Pity other people act so silly!!!
Cheers - Helenxx
Man, that first photo broke my heart! So glad I read further down to see he actually got to meet Jeff. Your boy really knows how to wear his heart on his sleeve. I can't believe the attitudes of some parents - what's the world coming too!
Congrats on getting all the ironing done too - there's a basket at my place if you're interested (lol).
Aww poor Max!
But we are glad that he still got to meet Jeff.
xx
hi
i was reading you blog and i just had to leave a comment. i am so glad that Max got to see Jeff. but i do think that it's not fair that you are calling the staff dumb. im sure they did what they could in such circumstances. no one could have predicted that parents would start acting like kids. neways im glad that it all worked out for you in the end for you. you have a beautiful child.
Hi Anon,
management to this day have still not answered my TWO phone calls and emails about this event. Dont they want to have good customer relations because I tell you a phone call to say sorry or a reply email would have been SMART.
Post a Comment