Sunday, July 20, 2008

My little ROCk star!

It is pouring, the holidays are officially over and I am catching up on Max's journal.
NOTE TO SELF take this holiday list and complete a lot of it next holidays!!!! lol
I started to look through some photos and forgot about how much I laughed last Thursday (10 July). Max and I got home from an evening at the shops (maybe it was the dough-nut) and we walked into the kitchen. He just grabbed his mike and started to entertain me, singing
"laaa long la, rahh rahh, ummmmm, rah rah!!!!, oooo ooooh oh yeah!!!!!! "
All he needs is a nappy box for a stage and he is READY to entertain!
I moved the box today actually and when he woke up from his sleep he pointed and cried "oh oh gone, no ...my up ......gone!!!!"



and a bow at the end!

today he made me laugh again as I got him some baby love nappies as they were on special and they have the Wiggles on them!
When I showed him he had the biggest FIT, crying NO, NO! I asked him why and he said

"Jeff, ..no poo....on Jeff" GREAT!!!! $50 bucks well spent! I will stick to Winnie the POOH (pardon the pun) until we are in undies!!!! Oh hang on i bought Wiggles undies - at least I will know he wont wet his pants!

thanks my little man for 2 fantastic weeks of holidays, I loved out PJ days, our trip to the farm, our adventures at play centres, shopping, feeding the ducks, riding your bike, fixing the computer, our picnic with Tayla and Alanah and lots of Wiggles DVDs. I love spending my holidays with you, it makes me happy that I am in a job where I can be with you every ten weeks for a nice break! LOVE YA Maxi

back to reality tomorrow!!!!

Narelle I hope you are feeling better, I am thinking of you. It is not nice being really sick in the holidays, get well soon.

3 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

Love the 'no poo on Jeff' comment - that boy is obsessed with Jeff. LOL

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bell,
Well guest what? I'm back. It is Wednesday afternoon and I am finally feeling well enough to catch up with the rest of the world. When I was sick I really didn't feel like blogging or even going near the computer. Well I am just starting to feel well enough. This flu has really knocked me around. I don't ever remember being this sick although the tonsilitis that I had last year comes close. Starting to get back on my feet.

Look at you Max - you take after your mummy when she is ROCKING IT! You crack me up. Love your stage - you are a true entertainer even without your stage you could keep me entertained all day long.

Bel - it sounds like you had a great holiday - glad to hear it and here we go for another term full of fun.

I am BACK and nearly well again - just need to shake the cough and the head cold.

Love Ya Long Time and Missing You
Rell
xxx

Alison said...

He he. I LOVE the 'no poo' story! Such a little character you have there! :)