Saturday, July 19, 2008

celebration

I am writing to say for the first time since about Christmas there is no ironing basket in this house. NOT one bit of ironing to be done, there are 2 loads of washing waiting to be hung out tomorrow but no ironing.
I also have a SMASHING looking program for term 3. I have organised pen pals for Flat Stanley in Texas, planned some FANTASTIC maths activities and a fantastic Olympic program!!!

on the sad side I have not scrapbooked in 4 weeks (that is SAD i know).

Whatever happened to the slack ironer, teacher that planned weekly (ie Sunday night before) and scrapbooked till dawn in the holidays??????? All the scrapbookers out there need to SLAP me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will have to share your fantastic olympic program with the slack teachers out here that have done some scrapping while we should have been planning. I'm slack i know but it is the holidays. You sound very organised. I'm usually just a lurker but this time I had to make a comment.

~Elleni~ said...

I dont scrapbook but can I still slap you?? LOL
Good to hear that you have your program sorted!
xx

Alison Shearer said...

You have done what you set out to do - be organised and ready for Term 3 so you should be proud of yourself. You ROCK!!

Alison