Haha, I reckon.(But I'm totally watching if you *gasp* HE DOES GET IN because eating cardstock? Oh dear. Is it 12x12?)
I'm gonna hold you to that!! Could be funny to watch! But Gosh I hope he doesn't get in! BTW I LOOOOVE your fathers day stuff! Just amazing!
I so hope you don't have to follow through with that threat.If you do I want to be a witness and hand you a drink to wash it down with !!!!!!!Alison
I can't believe he got in over some of the others left sitting there.. (one in particular).. :(
Husny is creepy!KImxxxxx
LOL you dont like all the eye make up, the dancing and worst of all the looking into the camera and winking??? hehehe Fingers crossed he DOESN'T make it through!!!!! xx
Looks like you wont need to go munching on cardstock after all!! lol
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha, I reckon.
(But I'm totally watching if you *gasp* HE DOES GET IN because eating cardstock? Oh dear. Is it 12x12?)
I'm gonna hold you to that!! Could be funny to watch! But Gosh I hope he doesn't get in!
BTW I LOOOOVE your fathers day stuff! Just amazing!
I so hope you don't have to follow through with that threat.
If you do I want to be a witness and hand you a drink to wash it down with !!!!!!!
Alison
I can't believe he got in over some of the others left sitting there.. (one in particular).. :(
Husny is creepy!
KImxxxxx
LOL you dont like all the eye make up, the dancing and worst of all the looking into the camera and winking??? hehehe
Fingers crossed he DOESN'T make it through!!!!!
xx
Looks like you wont need to go munching on cardstock after all!! lol
Post a Comment