Wednesday, August 08, 2007

too much to do

Yes I am procrastinating AGAIN!!!! thinking about what i have to do rather than doing! packing for this weekends retreat and KNOWING if I dont pack well i will get nothing done and then I will......PROCRASTINATE!!!!!! I am sooo looking forward to getting away with some GREAT scrapping buddies. I have done the massive shop and all I need is TIME to prepare the millions of things i want to achieve!

Here is a layout I did last night ! At the retreat I am teaching some stamping techniques and water colours! Here is one of the examples! i stamped the title and stars and used my water colours on it! the rest is patterned paper by one of my favs Scenic Route
Today I caught up with David, Christine and Daniel at Lollipops! Max was soooo happy to play and explore and was not the clingy baby he has been over the past months! and yes Max was a gentleman and pushed the pretty little girl on the bike, half an hour earlier she pulled the lawn mower out of his hands and threw a ball at him! GOOD to see he holds no grudges. Then we went to see Dad (or as Max calls him Darren) at work. Max was so in awe of all the cars and tools.
A very busy day tomorrow and then it is OFF for ENDLESS scrapping, eating singing and dancing!!!!! have a great weekend !!!!!

4 comments:

KimA said...

ohhh ... wish I was going too!! But I do have one next weekend :o)

~Elleni~ said...

Glad to see you had a great day at the play centre Max.

Have a great weekend Belinda! xx

Karen Knight said...

He is so cute.
I love the one with him with the big tail on that is so cute and what a gentleman he is. How cute!!

Have a great weekend. :-)

hugs
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Lollipops is fantastic - it would be a great place for Max. He looks adorable in those photos. Have fun at the Retreat - I hope you scrap up a storm!

Alison XXX