I am HYPED!!!! swimming, cleaning, washing, ironing, playing, talking, shopping, hair dressers, eating, school work then the big thing PACKING!!!!! Just finished!!!! I better get it all scrapped or I might NEVER do another retreat again!!!!!
Veronika if my son turns up at Alex's party without a card I AM SORRY!!!! cant seem to find it!!! Have a great day and take lots of photos for me of Max and Alex (YOU know what a scrapper needs!!!!)
I have the BEST photo of Max asleep this morning...he slept until 9am and I had to wake him for swimming...silly thing wont upload as batteries need charging!
Here is a weekend survey to leave you with......
Do I need to attend Heidi SA (stampers anon)??????
4 were missing as they were in an UNPACKED scraploot bag - added to the little family NOW!!!!
If there is any BREAKING NEWS can someone SMS me!!!! I am SOOOO going to miss my friend the computer.
Here is my cutie (make that Mr Trouble). going to miss him this weekend. He loves the new shutters and peeps at the neighbors!!!


2 comments:
Woohoo have a great time Belinda do some scrapping for me :0)
Have a great time Belinda - with your imaginary friend!!!!
Alison
Post a Comment