Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I (heart) Thursdays!!!!

A small sleep in, swimming lessons, lunch with max, Max sleeps, I iron and scrap, Max wakes up and we play then we shop, come home to dinner and sorry the day is OVER!!!!!! I DISLIKE working Friday after such a good thursday!!!!!
Here is my album for Darren this Father's Day over at KSK!!!! I had a lot of fun making this one!
and Karen has the CLIP it UPS in!!! I hit the jackpot when i opened up a bag I have not used since 2005 and there was $100 in the pocket!!!! So I am off to buy a cip it up!!!! Karen also has some great Father's day specials! So go and have a shop too!!!!
hoping to go and scrap but I am yawning my head off!!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this mini album for Darren - it's gorgeous!!!

Happy Fathers Day Dazzie!!!

Alison

Anonymous said...

trés jolie!! et j'adore les coloris