Monday, August 27, 2007

I meant to post on the 18th but.......

time got away!!! It was a year ago on the 18th that I first heard "i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair", it was a year since my matey Sal flew into to Sydney to stay, it was a since a great class at Scrapabout, it was a year since Kiwi scraps SO THEREFORE it was a year since Ali E changed my scrapping philosophy FOREVER, made me cry and HOOKED me to her work!!!



The final touches are being put on our pool as we speak! 5 more days and it will be DONE!!!! the pavers are being laid and landscaping done this week! YES it was a long process - TOO much needed to be done on our sloping block but OH the rewards! todays weather was GOOD enough for a dip - 26 in Sydney!!!! roll on Summer


I am also admiting to being a very SLACK penfriend! My buddy Kirsten and I have been friends since we were 14 and we wrote letters (remember them!!!!) for many many years! well Kirsten I owe you the biggest biggest biggest hug as I have been slack - I owe you pressies and cards ...just need to let you know I never want to loose you as a friend and I cant wait until you come out here on your holiday!!!!! here is us too in 1999

I have to go and plan an Athletics carnival and a DINOSAUR-cooking-cake-volcano thingy for my classes procedure writing lesson tomorrow. I am crushing biscuits, they will place their natural Confect. Dinosaur on the earth!!!! and then a choc mousse volcano will errupt, kill the dinosurs and turn them into fossils and then we will eat it!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMO!!!!!!!! will take photos of this creation if I can!!!!

Here are some photos of the spunky monkey max - growing way too fast!!!! He was 19 months yesterday! I will do a max catch up soon!!!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi that kid off yours is just too dam cute miss you lots Narelle

Alison said...

Your dinosaur creations sounds like fun!! The kids will have a ball!!