Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TOO much fun for one weekend

I packed WAY too much, I ate way too much and I scrapped alot but would have loved MORE!!! thanks for a fantastic weekend girls! I enjoyed it all! The location was fantastic right near the car so no dragging my stuff up a mountain and 10 m from my bed which I crawled into at 4am each morning and was up again at 8 for breakfast. We laughed, we sang, we had a moan bond about hubbies, there was lots of PUSHING AND SHOVING to win the fantastic prize from SCRAPLOOT in a game of musical chairs!!!! GO Lee and Bridget!!!!
I really would love to do it again!!! Merroo was great - peaceful and way up the back so lots of privacy!!!
and YES girls I have started to work through the list!!!!!
So here is what i did! I scrapped Max's 6x8 mini album nearly finished 3 months to go!!!!!!

Ok I need some rest as I have soo much washing to do - thank goodness i get my mid week weekend tomorrow.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I've been to Merroo and it is a great venue. Max's Russell album is stunning - you have done a great job and this is such a great memento for him. I love the 6" x 8" size - just perfect for this.

Alison XXX

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great weekend, i have also signed you up for idol auditions for 2008. You inspired us all weekend. Great teacher

talk soon kylie

KimA said...

Love the album Belinda - what a treasured memory this will be!!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous Album - i love russel and how you are setting this out

Anonymous said...

You are so right Belinda it was a great weekend. The venue had spectacular views and where we were based was away from most others so we couldn't annoy anyone which is great cause we tend to be noisy. And being able to park cars so close was a major bonus. You sucked Desma in with your class because as she was ironing on Tuesday night she said she was gonna have to go out and buy some water colur pencils cause she loved the technique. I already own them and have been re-converted. And can I say I think we owe Kylie a huge thank you for organising what was a fabulous time. Lets start working on next years I say.

Karen Knight said...

this is just the most gorgeous album belinda. I was reading the journalling and you must have really been in love with the bear to spend that money. loL! Russel is so cute, just as max. You are so talented.
so glad that you had a good weekend

hugs

kayla

Donna Heart said...

Hi - I was just stopping by and had to say what a great idea that was to photograph your son with the Teddy each month! My little man is 4 months old, and I wish I'd seen this earlier! Just lovely!

Karen Knight said...

hi belinda

i have tagged you on my blog :)

Hugs
kayla

Alison said...

It looks like you girls had a great time!! I love your mini album Belinda.
:) Alison