Saturday, September 08, 2007

APEC holiday

We just got home from a NICE 4 days up Forster/Hallidays point. It was soooooo nice! I am in the process of uploading 400 photos!!! Camera has frozen 3 times


I got home to a nice surprise - a layout on the KSK portal. I love these photos so much. The journaling reads

This was one of those days that I did not want to end. We arrived home at about 4.30pm to finally find water in our pool. You and I sat in the shallow end and played. I loved watching you walk along the bottom, something you won’t do again for many years. As the sun set, I carried a very upset boy back inside. You were so sad you had to leave.
Only 141 days until the next swimming season.

will be back to show and tell about our fantastic holiday!!!

1 comment:

KimA said...

Love this layout Belinda - the o's in pool are very cool!