We were the third group in the line but the lovely man offered Stef to come up the front and not be crushed by the KEEN crowd behind us (100s of people ready to push and shove)! So we got the BEST seats look how close I was to CARL!!!!!!! 


All day everyone told me HOW bad the SHOW was - YES it may not have rocked at home but being there was awesome. It was so hard to watch all those harsh comments and being live i think it was about 100 times better! AND Andrew G and James were SOOOOO Much fun! they really liked Narrelle - excuse the photos I was laughing so hard i nearly wet my pants.

MOre of the gorgeous carl!!! 

and at the end of the night we got Daniel and Carl's attention and they waved and chatted with us! I really like these two after last night, they were happy to chat BUT the mean mean man would not let me closer to them or them off the stage!
what a great night with the girls!!!!! thnaks Di and Sharron for inviting us!


8 comments:
I am so not an Idol fan Belinda, but it sounds like you had a fantastic time!!
Hey Belinda,
I actually did see you in the audience while I was watching idol - you were near some girls holding up a yellow sign that said touchdown, they panned over your way a few times, looked like you were having a blast.....
Janelle
what happened to the NO CAMERA"s ?????
Oh wow - that looks like it was great fun!!
You lucky duck!! Great photos girl....Carl is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alison
It looks like you girls had SOOOOO much fun!!
Oh you lucky thing Belinda!! I loved reading your Idol story!! I am hooked already, yet again, on the new lot of Idol people! So addictive that show. yeah, the rock night was bad but I bet being there live would have been very exciting and much better than watching it at home!
You GO girl, what an awesome night that looked like! One to put down in the memory book!
Post a Comment