this is the ONE 12x12 I managed at the retreat...I will photograph the 8.5x11s soon.Since I have been sleeping in and not getting much done these holidays I NEED to get a wriggle on as time is sadly slipping away.
Ten things I need to achieve after getting a few things done today, including booking our Gold Coast holiday and applying for long service leave.
organise DVD preschool fundraiser
pay all bills and start tax organisation
clean out the drawers downstairs
get as much as possible done on Max's quilt
sort and print photos
shop and find some new shoes for me
start cleaning out Max's old room
have some time out at the park and seeing friends
clean and iron the usual daily grind I have to keep on top off
buy and install a new oven


1 comment:
Hey There,
Love the Layout. Enjoyed our day together last week. The boys had a great day too. I also had a blast at the wedding. Hope that I didn't stir your husband up too much. Like you I don't want this week to end. I am also loving the sleep ins. I haven't really achieved much either but now the wedding and Shell's Baby shower are over I will have time to concentrate on other things.
Anyway I better go I have one more layout to get done before tomorrow and all the paperwork that goes with it. It is looking like being a busy night.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment