Monday, July 20, 2009

July 13 - 19

Adding 2 more things to my LIST - photography homework and school work...wow with 4 days left i might never get through the first few going on the lazy day I have had today!!!!!

The holidays are HERE...YIPPPEEEEE

m- food shopping and a good house tidy. Max got his dream toy today for doing big arms at swimming and fantastic backstroke, so he spent the day with his beloved "Roary apart".

t-A PJ day and I cleaned the laundry from top to bottom. the dryer had left marks on the wall and DUST was THICK in places so a good scrub down left it NICE!!!! Karen and Mark came over with the kids after dinner and the kids played while we had dessert. Max was funny as he ran into the kitchen screaming "Guys guys...there is something wrong with Alananh" we all were ready to RUN to her aid when he finished with "she has stopped playing with me".

w- Shopping, medicare, clothes shopping, chores and lots of relaxing in front of the TV on a cold winters day.

t- a nice lunch with Alison, Narelle and the kids.

f- Karen's wedding, a great play and photography session in the park and a great night out at the wedding partying with the bonnyrigg crew. I was exhausted by the time I crawled into bed at 12.30.

s- a sleep in, picked up Max and I had a bad headache so we had a nap that lasted from 2-6pm!!!!! We Both stayed up to 1am!!!!

s- Watched Tayla play soccer, visited Gill, Bren and baby Cooper and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Mark and Karen's.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Come on you have been to see the girls play soccer - Now the boys want their soccer viewing please.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell