Max loves to wear socks on his hands to keep his fingers warm.I had a terrible back ache and woke up feeling horrible on Monday so I rang in sick. I went off for a massage and while I waited got some photos printed for the upcoming scrap weekend away.
Happy EOFYS!!!!
At 12.01am on Thursday I took myself off to the BIG W toysale and had a very relaxed shop compared to years gone by. I got all things "hidden" and was in bed by 2am. Which meant i slept in on my day off to 9.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then on Friday I packed up the car and we headed off to a scrapping weekend away at Long Point. It was a fantastic group of ladies new and old friends had a great time together. I stayed up way to late and did barely nothing.....4 months of Max's 07 album and i LO!!!!! i adore my scrapping buddies and I am a bit sad I only took one photo. A massive thanks to the girls who came along and I cant wait to do it next year.
I got home to NO INTERNET as Milly chewed the box and cables off the wall!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment