my little exaggerator. What comes out of your mouth sometimes makes me want to have a paper and pen handy constantly.Today we were on top of the hill in our street on your bike and I said if you used the brake you could slowly go down the (smaller) hill. You suddenly jumped off and said
"No way, if I fall I will hit my head and blood will go on the ground.....then I will hurt my arms too and they will fall off and then I will cry and I wont be able to eat my dinner".
Speaking of dinner you eat most things and are rarely fussy but when it comes to dinner unless it is meat you don't eat it. I served lasagna tonight and when you saw it it screamed loudly and ran the other way.
love you Max you are one in a million.xxxxxx


1 comment:
Hey There,
Yes I agree Max you are one in a million.
I am glad that you understand the dangers of bike riding and no we don't want your blood on the ground and for you not to be to eat you dinner. You certainly are a thinker!!! (LOL)
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Gorgeous photos. We have to go to the park again. The boys had a ball.
Post a Comment