it is DUE but I have tooo much to do.
I have just taken a break from a major toy cleaning and sorting rampage and as I WORK I am getting frustrated with myself as I think of more things I need to do. I have 14 days OFF, lots of housework, lots of school work and a need for some R and R too.
Some random things I want to say right now
I am LOVING my camera at the moment thanks to fabulous Janine Kaye, and the BEST news is I will be upgrading as a combined birthday, Christmas, 10th wedding anniversary pressie this oct/Nov, soooooo can't wait. I will post more on my fab weekend with Janine soon.
I had a great time away with 29 scrappers last weekend. I organised a weekend away and we had a ball by the open fire and Alison would truely do well on Survivor if she could take her ipod and running shoes. I am now addicted to glimmermist, an addiction I DON'T NEED. thanks girls for a fab weekend. More about that too. lol
I took some great shots today at a 5th birthday party, can't really share without parents permission, but I got some of the best indoor McDonalds party room shots with NO flash.
i am 16 weeks pregnant and need to start thinking of names other than Frederick, which I adore but no one else does. lol
my son OWNS toooooo many toys. And if he does not learn to start putting them away using my organisation system they will start to find the otto quick smart.
I get foxtel tomorrow thanks to EOFYS.
ok back to cleaning, then I am going to make a list and get stuck into the millions of things I need to DO.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey there - we will have to catch up these holidays so you we can do some R&R and you can stop cleaning!!!
Alison XXX
I like Fred Belinda!
Hey There,
Hope that you are enjoying those holidays - well deserved I say. So when can I book in for a photo shoot with the boys so that I can stop scrapping the beautiful photos that you took last time. Let me know when you are free - I don't have any major plans at this stage except for Friday and Sunday this week.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment