Monday, July 13, 2009

july 6 to 12

A 5 day working week...........tough !!!! but I needed to be there for planning days and it saved me a sick day.
I had no internet and then Telstra failed to keep their booking and then stuffed me around on the phone.
Brendon and Gill had a baby boy - Cooper.
We said goodbye to Robyn at BPS...a sad assembly!!!!! the hunt was on for new staff and the process consumed a lot of my time.
Max had a ball at A's 5th birthday.
We got Foxtel hooked up and SO begins my addiction to reality TV.
We went to visit baby Hayley and Max and Nathan played really well. Then a nice dinner at Charlotte's house ended a good weekend

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Cute photos of Max. I will have to burn the ones of Max onto CD for you. I think you need to watch out as Max is shaping up to be a fantastic photographer.
Love Ya Long Time
Ride Like the Wind Bullseye
Rell