Friday, January 16, 2009

The year that was 2008 - mini book



I am finally catching up on my year in review layouts as I missed 2007 as during last Summer holidays I had no scraproom!!!!

I jumped at the chance to make this little album for scraploot as I LOVE little mini books and I love documenting the year!!!!

Check it out at the Scraploot blog, plus you can also enter a raffle for the McGrath foundation to win a layout scrapped by Heidi Swapp!!!

3 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

I LOOOOOVE this 2008 book. No-one does year in review better than you!! See you tomorrow.

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Hey There Chicky Babe,
Love your album - I have one there waiting to be done and now you have inspired me to do something about it. I agree with Alison you do a great job of reviewing my year - can you review my year for me?????
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxx

Jaden said...

WOW, what a cool book showing your 2008!