Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hi!

Hi my name is Max and I am blogging for my mum as I think she has LOST her marbles! YEP tonight she "pretended" Jeff from the wiggles was on the phone and he was telling her to "tell" me that if I did not go to bed that Jeff would be cranky and I would never get a new wiggles DVD ever again!!!!! I love Jeff so much i listened but Mum she is one STRESSED lady!!!
She wanted me in bed as she has reports to mark and write, a program to DO, spelling tasks to write, homework books and journals to mark and blogs to read!!!! LMNO (laughing my nappy off)!!! She is NUTS!!!!
Mum stop wasting time and just get it all done! I am banning you from all scrapbooking forums, bloglines and 2 peas until you are done!!!!!

If anyone has Jeff's number email it to me as I would love to chat with him!!!!!!

good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute does he look in that photo and I loved the blog too.... hope you are all ok M Lady? Love Kirsten x

Belinda Venables said...

Well Maxy - you are a good little typist aren't you? hehe!

You put your foot down Max and make sure that mummy doesn't sneak some time on that computer now.

I hope you had lovely wiggles dreams last night.

Say hello to mummy for me!

Cyber aunty Belinda
xxx

Alison Shearer said...

Max I have been telling your Mum to stop procrastinating for years - and she never listens to me - so good luck!! LOL BTW - "Jeff said
GO TO SLEEP early tonight for Mum - like the good boy you are."

Love Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Hey Max,
Don't have Jeff's number BUT I do have the Easter Bunny's and Santa Claus' number if you want them. I sometimes ring them when I want the boys to behave. Yes I do believe that your MUM may be losing her marbles. Just let her go as she is amusing quite a few people -including myself. She did confess her online addiction today so don't worry she is aware of her issues. It is great that you are keeping your Mum's blog up to date for her. Next thing you know she will have you writing her reports for her. If she tries this on you make sure to ring Jeff and dob as this is not in a child's contract.
OK now I think that I am losing my marbles. I should go and read a few reports myself.

Belinda, You bloody crack me up. What will you do next????? I love the "laugh your nappy off" acronym. Stop reading this comment and get onto your reports. What are you doing here? You have a ban on you girl! Get back to it.
Love La Long Time Funny Girl
Rell
xx

Anonymous said...

hehe... too funny!!
Hxxx