Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6.19AM

I have come here to scream as I can't scream OUT LOUD here at the moment as a very unsettled boy is finally asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


I am exhausted, Sunday i had a bad headache and had to go to bed early (NO REPORTS)
Monday night Max was awake with fevers and the worst grizzling I have heard in years (NO REPORTS)
Last night I was up all night with him too, teeth, tonsils, oral thrush, fevers, you name it he has it!!! (No REPROTS). I am now 3 nights behind, I would have finished, I would have been drinking in celebration tonight!
I have a retreat all weekend and you scrapbookers know how important it is to be prepared for a retreat or you WASTE precious scrapping time. I am not even close, my table is still a mess from when I scrapped 7 days ago!

ok I am going to drag my bed to work, lucky Max is with family today so he can relax.

I wonder how good I will be today with MINIMAL sleep over 3 days! Narelle I know you know how I feel!!!

YAWN!!! off I go.............wish me joy and happiness with my computer lesson, multiplication lesson and ART!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Oh no B...:(

Poor Maxy...I hope that he gets well soon and lets you have a good nights sleep.

I'll be thinking of you today. Maybe ask the kids if they would mind you having a sleep in the corner of the room...pmsl.

Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Yes I know what it feels like to have a lack of sleep and it seems that I am about to do it all again with the other one. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!Never mind they have been fairly healthy this year and as you pointed out they meet my take the day off criteria (with their loads of vomit).
Hope that Max is feeling better soon. Things like this always happen when you least need them to (not that there is ever a good time for your kids to get sick).
I have really missed you this week.
Will have to catch up on Monday. Have a super scrapping weekend. Hope that you get loads done. Bet that I am going to be so envious. You go girl. You have plenty of time to get organised.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Kylie said...

awwww you bugger belinda!
Hope max is feeling better, i've had sick kids running fevers all week so i know what your going thru and even though mine are bigger, they still grizzle like toddlers:)
Hope you get your reports done and have a supper dooper time at the retreat on the weekend. Hope you get loads of scrapping donw

Alison Shearer said...

Oh you poor thing (well both of you!) I hope Max is feeing a lot better the poor little sausage. You NEED this retreat - to relax and have some fun and just chill out - oh and scrap too. I hope you have a ball and get lots done.

Alison

Alison said...

Ahh you poor thing, sometimes juggling motherhood and work is bloody hard work! Big hugs. :)

Nicole said...

hope you've caught up on some sleep.

Have a brilliant weekend though.

Nicolexx