Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUT OF ORDER!

yep! that is how my head feels at the moment!

I get back from an EXCELLENT weekend away to a broken hot water system, meaning LIMITED showers, YES i went 2 days without a shower, just hospital baths! YUCK! especially after an excursion to the city with 52 children walking ALL DAY!!!!
I then stuff UP saving some of my reports and have to write most of my Maths comments all over again! ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I have 2 MASSIVE baskets of ironing, a headache, 1 week to write Term 3s program so I can scrapbook all holidays, i dropped my camera and broke the focus thingy on the lens and i get a massive doctors bill from my OP that I was NOT expecting !
ok! that is all off my chest!!!
here is some of what I did while I was away!



What else so you do at 12.30am on a scrapping retreat??? burn your eyes with fluro colour would be an option! this LO is bright but it matches my outfit!
This LO took me half an hour, that is all I had left to pack up time. It has sat in my "to scrap" folder for 3.5 years, so I am happy to have it done!
there are 2 that I cant share, and one kit page from Katja that I forgot to photograph.
happy Friday and here is to a good weekend !!!!!

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Oh no - you poor thing!

Love the layouts...busy scrapper you!

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,
Your week sounds as bad a s mine! Hope you weekend improves :)

Angie

Yvette Adams said...

Ohhhh cool eighties chick! Lovely layouts and I'm looking forward to seeing the one with Katja's kit!