Sunday, June 22, 2008

She who has clip it up will travel!
I am HOME!!!! not that i guess many of you knew I was GONE!!! I had a great 2.5 days at a scrapbook retreat! I scrapped, procrastinated, laughed, sang, ate, spat on my LO from too much giggling with Vanessa my table buddy and met some really nice people that I hope will be in contact!
I took photos of all my layouts BUT as I am NOW playing with my ISO and WB on my camera thanks to the wonderful Janine (like I know what I am doing!!!!) i forgot to change it for the LOs and they came out all grainy! So I will re shoot ASAP!!! I spent 5 hours making a button tree so it is WELL worth the wait!

8 working days (for this part timer) till those MUCh needed holidays roll around. I need another list too as working to a list it GOOD!
sooooo much to share, I hope to do a post a day to catch up on all that is happening and has happened over the last week!
head down, bum up NOW as I put the final touches on my reports and check another 40 maths comments!

have a good week- I am off to Darling Harbour Wildlife world and the Aquarium on Tuesday with 60 6-8 year olds so wish me JOY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda, You are good to post last night! It was great to meet you on the weekend! I'm having internet issues at home so couldn't even post :(

Take care and keep in touch :)
Angie

Belinda Venables said...

Welcome home! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Can't wait to see what you created.

Belinda
xx

Nicole said...

such a cute pic there Belinda

bet you had a blast being away, can't wait to see your pages

Oh and have fun tomorrow.

Nicxx

Alison Shearer said...

Lets hope the little 6-8 year olds behave themselves and you have a good day. Your clip it up looks like it travelled safely!! LOL

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Oh you crack me up. I would have loved to have been a car pulled up beside and have been a person who doesn't scrap and then try and work out what the bloody hell you had on your seat. You're funny!
Wish that I had of joined you!!!!
Bring on the holidays. I am now down to 4 working days. WHoo Hooo.
Love Rell
XXXX