Saturday, June 07, 2008

buried under reports but I just want to note....

Today we missed Gym as I could not find my wallet, found it after 20 min of looking! So we went to the shops early for the weekly shop! We ended up in Gloria Jeans, we shared a banana bread and you had a mini chino while I had a vanilla latte! you sat and talked with me and got puppy out and shared your drink with him!
You were being sooo good, as the lady opposite us was leaving she came over and complemented your behaviour. She asked what my secret was?? maybe food and a mini chino??? as she chatted you looked up at her and poked your tongue out!!!!!! It was comical, as a lot you do is comical! You are a good boy but you have determination and sooooo much character and sometimes these things get in the way! PLUS you are a boy!!!!

Right now you..................................

love Jeff from the Wiggles and always want the DVD on.
are starting to sit down and play with trucks, you load them up and push them around.
love tieing stuff up, the dog on the lead and any cord you find. You tied a rope to the washing basket and dragged it along. You can wind an extension lead up neatly.
always want to play in the car.
love your dinkie bike.
EVERYTHING is "MINE".
I love it how you eat your weet-bix on the stool and I can only give you the last mouthful. You also have to mix in the milk, i cant touch.
love it when i put 3 passion fruits in a cup and you drink it!
When you see Honda Accords on the street you call out to Mark (who drives one).
love to jump on the bed.
still wont say your name but repeat most stuff we say.
adore reading the animal book, you search for the puppy and the monkey!
happy long weekend for those lucky enough not to have reports hanging over their head!

4 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

Hope you had a fun night out tonight - I expect a full report tomorrow!!! I love this LO - it is just so Max!! Gorgeous.

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Hope that you had a great night out. Can't wait to chat with you about the movie. I hope that no one spoiled the surprise.

Max, you have grown up so much. Being with you the other day made me realise this. You are talking so much more. It brings back memories of when my boys were young. It is such a beautiful stage.

Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVELY layout and lovely post - great reading indeed:))
Have a lovely week Belinda:))))
Helenxx

Nicole said...

Love your blog posts soooooo funny.

that page is gorgeous too.

Nicolex