very good blog, congratulationsregard from Reus Catalonia Spainthank you
Me too, I am off to see it on Tuesday yay..... so excited x x x Love Kirsten x x x
POO! I hate living out in the sticks - we won't get it for ages yet...lol.It's ok though, it will be worth the wait I'm sure!Have fun!Belindaxx
i am....you know i havent been to the movies for "cough" 17 years, and i said to DH this morning, ok, you gunna have to take me to see this one...lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia Spain
thank you
Me too, I am off to see it on Tuesday yay..... so excited x x x Love Kirsten x x x
POO! I hate living out in the sticks - we won't get it for ages yet...lol.
It's ok though, it will be worth the wait I'm sure!
Have fun!
Belinda
xx
i am....you know i havent been to the movies for "cough" 17 years, and i said to DH this morning, ok, you gunna have to take me to see this one...lol
Post a Comment