I had an endoscopy/ lap and dye yesterday at Sydney IVF and I am feeling sore and tired! I rested all day today! I started this page the day I found out that our quest to fall naturally was going to be another battle. It has been at least a year and we are beginning to look and investigate and consider options! Down the track it will be a blessing as contraception might not be needed!
I don't want to sound selfish! yes I am blessed to have Max but being an only child myself makes me want to ensure Max has a brother or sister, but what will be will be!
fingers crossed!

We are off to see the Wiggles on Sunday and I am soooo excited as it is at the entertianment centre and Shannon Noll and Jimmy Barnes are going to perform too!
12 comments:
Oh B - you are totally allowed to feel the way you are atm.
Thinking of you hon - and rest up.
Enjoy the wiggles won't you. I'm sure Maxy will love them!
Belinda
xx
Hugs girl. xoxo
What an odd combination - The Wiggles, Shannon Noll and Jimmy Barnes! Something for both the kids and the grown ups I guess.. I hope you feel 100% soon. See you soon too.
Alison XXX
that layout is just beautiful Belinda! if wanting to give your heart to another child is selfish - then go right ahead!!! thinking of you chick.
Thinking about you Bel. xxx
Hopefully we might see you on Sunday. Woohoo can't wait to see the Wiggles!
beautiful layout belinda!! and i will cross my fingers and toes for you!! you deserve everything your heart desires.
enjoy the wiggles. we drove to blacktown on wednesday to see their little local concert. LOTS of fun!!!
Hey Bel,
You are such a brave girl. I am sure that it will all go your way soon - you are meant to be a mum!!!!! My thoughts were with you the whole time. Enjoy your weekend - rest up and give your body time to recover.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Yep buggar the housework -Scrapping can't wait - good on ya girl.
xxxxx
Hey Bel,
You are such a brave little chicken. I am sure that it will all happen soon. You are meant to be a mum!!!Rest up and take the time to let your body recover. My thoughts were with you the whole time.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Yes the housework can wait BUT scrapping can not.
Hey Bel,
You are such a brave little chicken. I am sure that it will all happen soon. You are meant to be a mum!!!Rest up and take the time to let your body recover. My thoughts were with you the whole time.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Yes the housework can wait BUT scrapping can not.
Am thinking of you hun, and I know that it will happen for you and that the next time i come and see you guys there will be another little howlett waking me in the mornings!! Just remember what I said about my sister in law.
Miss you heaps, wish I was there for you :o( Kirsten x x x x
Your layout is simply beautiful Belinda:)
I wish you all the best ... sending all my positive vibes your way:)
And the Wiggles - we missed out on tickets!! My son is a HUGE fan:)
Hugs - Helenxx
Belinda - we met at Stacey Julian.
My thoughts are with you. There are little angels out there looking for a parent like you.
Post a Comment