I have NO time! I NEED TO DO SCHOOL WORK!
Max had another Febrile Convulsion at 6am on Friday morning, I was soooo stressed being by myself and it went LONGER this time. He slept for 5.5 hours after it and woke up fine. The doctor said he was fine 4Pm that day. I think it was teeth??!!!! WOW from now on at the FIRST sign of fever I am going to strip him !!!!! it is such a horrible thing to watch!
I am taking a photo a day in May and 4 days in I am going well!
Max funny thing # 23
Tonight I gave Max a drink with a tiny bit of cordial in it. He took a sip, screwed up his face and said Yuk! BIN! and handed it to me with force
Max funny thing # 24
I asked if he had done a poo! No matter what he always says NO!!! I asked again as I did not beleive the No! He walked over to me, turned around stuck his bum out and pulled his pants and nappy open as if to say "have a look yourself then!" and there was no poo there!!!!!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
No seems to be a favourite word of Mr Max - sometimes it's even appropriate LOL! Thanks for a fun night on Friday - I am still recovering from the lack of sleep.
Alison
Oh you poor bugger! and poor little max. It's awful when your kids are so ill and you cant do anything to take it away from them.
Gotta love those funny things kids say - wait till they get to nine and you spring them swearing!!!
Hey Belly Boo,
Tried to leave a message a few times the other night BUT something was going on and it wouldn't let me.
Max so cracks me up - every time I see him he has a new little habit or expression. He has far too much character for one little boy (I have always told you that you were going to be in trouble with him). He is just gorgeous.
Love Ya LONG Time
Rell
Post a Comment