All about Scrapbooks is having a Scrapbooking retreat at Wedderbun from June the 20th to 22nd. It is only 15 minutes from Campbelltown and costs $165 for the weekend. I paid my deposit yesterday (going it alone - unless my buddy Kylie decides to come). BUT they do have some spaces left and asked me to get the word out there to anyone that would love to have a weekend a way scrapping. I am soooooo looking forward to it! There will also be a shop set up!
Ph: 02 9553 0633 if you want to come or contact me!
The DT at
KSK this month have had some fun doing ME layouts
Here are my two! I used the basic grey boxer range. The gallery is looking fantastic!
6 comments:
Hey Baby,
Love the layouts. Love the Happy Feet. Thanks to you I have some happy feet that look exactly the same.
So what are Thursdays plans?? I have to work only 3 day this week. a pleasant change after working the last 2 Fridays.
I have so much to do. Why do the weekends fly the way that they do????? Wanted to get some scrapping done but only achieved one LO. This week is my week for scrapping.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Looking forward to a catch tomorrow. Have been a little worried about you.
Hey Baby no.2,
Thinking about the retreat. Want to go but I think that it may be a little too hard????
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
HEy Baby No 3,
Just thought that you might get excited when you saw 3 comments. No one seems to comment anymore. Whats with that????? I still love reading your blog.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
I said pet, I said love, I said pet do you have any news for me???
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
I still comment Narelle!!!
Love the Los and love your happy feet. I think I need to get mine done again - it was nice to have girlie feet for a change!
I don't have Rebecca the weeeknd of that retreat - I will have a quick think about it and let you know.
Alison
Love the LO's Belinda!
Great to see you on the weekend! :) xx
Post a Comment