I only stopped for a Nanna nap at 2pm until 2.45!
Our good friends karen and Mark had a DEMO party! they are knocking down and rebuilding their house and the bulldozers come in on Wednesday! Karen has been sooo busy and stressed with all the planning, packing, moving etc I think she needed this!
I tell you it was the funniest night I have had in a long time - we behaved like ferrals and ended up smelling like street bums after the numerous food fights and the MANY take-offs of the old PRO HART commercial where he draws on the carpet in red wine!

There were only a few windows and no front door as anything of any value was sold on ebay this week, so it was cold but the air con at 32 degrees was helpful??!!! there were lots of great memories written on the wall - I forgot Max took his first steps in this house ! WOW it was sooo funny watching the kids paint on the walls, it kept them busy for hours!
Oh good times !!! Here's to more in the new house!


2 comments:
What an AWESOME idea B!
hehe...I want to go to a demo party...lol. Not that I'm knocking any houses down in the near future - but If I do...I'll keep the whole 'Demo party' thin in mind.
Belinda
xx
PS: How's big boob Rebecca leaving on BB last night...and more to the point - her giving herself the points...wowsers! Chat about that another time.
xx
That is such a great idea and it looks like you all had a ball! it's great that you have taken these photos too - especially the one about Max's first steps - what a great memory. I hope the demolition goes well and the rebuildin too.
Alison
Post a Comment