I have no idea WHY reports were sooo HARD this year! Maybe my dedication as a teacher has slipped and I am living my life too much, running after a toddler, scrapbooking, blog surfing, chatting with friends on MSN and PROCRASTINATING!!!! I have often wondered if I should take a demotion, go back to being just a teacher with no title at the end. Walk in and walk out NO DRAMA, no extras. WOULD I COPE??? maybe not, i tell you I would not cope with no keys to the stationary/craft storeroom! Imagine if I had to actually WRITE it down and WAIT!!! NO WAY!!! I guess the longer I am in this role the harder it would be to actually leave it!
leaving you with a few layouts. I did these for the DT challenge over at scraploot. It was a great 6 weeks and well done to the lucky girls that got through!!!







4 comments:
Your LOs are gorgeous Belinda. I am bummed you didn't get chosen. You deserve to in my book!
Alison XXXX
I love those layouts Belinda!
Love these pages!!! Especially the little trees!!!
Hugs
Alice
love all the pages Belinda, both here and below.
Looks like you had a very bright time away.
Nicxx
Post a Comment