Karen has ASKED!!LOL(she pretends she cant use the computer well) me to be the seller of her daughters beautiful dance costumes over the years!!! these costumes are well looked after and most only worn once/twice!!! most make me want to go and adopt a little girl just so i can buy them!!!
I am avoiding ebay until i really have to go there!!!!
I dont have much info on them.....just sizes and prices but email me with questions anytime. Spread the word to anyone you know!!!! bh2110@bigpond.net.au
Prices include postage except the tutus they need to be packed up in a box.
$25 Size 6 includes black hotpants (1 only, the other one is sold I think??)
$30 Size 8 matching hair tie











2 comments:
Love the costumes! Happy selling! :D
Glad you liked Sex and the city - can't wait to see it myself!
Belinda
xx
Hey Bel,
Can't help you out with two boys!!!Chris would fall out of his tree if I come home with them. Now there's an idea if I want him to fall out of his tree.
School was so busy today. That busy that I even snapped at Al. Well she was being a little bit of a smarty. Some day it just feels like everyone wants a piece of me (and today it was really bad).
Hanging in there for the holidays.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS When is our next visit to Scraploot??? So many great products. Will go better prepared and with a budget. Can we make it before the holidays????
Must go and have a shower.
PS Take it easy on the boss he is a bit down.
Post a Comment