THe show was FANTASTIC and the special guest - Leo Sayer, John Paul Young, Kate Cebrano and Jimmy Barnes WOW! Max laughed his head off when Jimmy SCREAMED "WAKE UP Jeff" Jimmy style! Gosh I hoped Jeff had ear plugs in!
Max's emotions were amazing from pure delight to sobbing sadness! He cried everytime Wags left the stage and when the lights went out for twinkle twinkle! The final shot is of him screaming for more waggs!
I tell you June the 5th will be a big day in this household with the movie realese of sex and the city YAY and the new Wiggles DVD "feel like dancing"! YAYOh I am such the groupie mum! I tell you 8 years ago I thought women like me (who thought Sam from the Wiggles was HOT!!!) were IDIOTS! wow how times change


4 comments:
Oh my goodness they were great! lol
Lucas loved it too, as did I! I am glad Max had a great time.
Are we going to the next concert?? hehe!
Wiggles Rock!!!!
lol - Max is such a cutie!
Hey Belly Boo,
Sounds like heaps of fun.
Oh how life changes.
Max has so many expression. Each of them priceless.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Oh, I tried to get tickets to see them - we are now official Wiggles fans too!!!! I hopefully won't miss out next time!!! LOL!!! My little one is a huge Jeff fan!!! Your photos of Max are so, so cute!!
I am booked in for SATC - a girls night out next weekend!!!
Have a lovely weekend Belinda!!!
Helenxxxx
Post a Comment