Friday, May 09, 2008

emotional day

oh what a day! things are just stirring in my head. it was 3 years ago this month i fell pregnant...WOW 3 years, doesn't time fly when you are having fun!

Today at school we had a mothers' day assembly and it was sooo emotional and special. Narelle (AKA SUPER TEACH) organised the best assmebly i ever ever been to. It was for all the mums and we had teachers, mums and kids in tears. There were gorgeous speeches, slideshow presentations and flowers! I sat there singing along to MY EVERYTHING by Michael Buble watching the slide show and just wanted to give Max a hug, knowing how lucky I was but still wishing I could fall pregnant again to enjoy motherhood all over again! thanks Narelle, might make this an annual cry fest! Loved it!!!!

I have not scrapbooked, I have not completed term 2 program and I am busy cleaning and sorting out paperwork! YUCK!!!!

Max had a haircut last Saturday and all his curls are GONE!!!!

I am also going well in my photo a day in May!!!!! Here is one!! My little FAKER!!!!!
ok off to do some more procrastinating and timewasting !!!! HEHEHEHE

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Glad that you enjoyed the assembly. It will now become a tradition. Hope that all of your dreams for the years ahead come true.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell