Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007............nearly gone!!!!!






NO!!!!
too quick
School ended with me finally getting to clean my AP desk and MY BEST team teaching buddy EVER Michelle had to clean the classroom as I did not get down to the room......and I feel bad I never gave my kids anything, I was sooo consumed with getting things done and working 3 days did not make things easier. I said goodbye to some pretty memorable year 6....sad I cant share photos.......but my fingers are crossed for a young lady that made life at BPS fun and challenging, I will always remember my first term as an AP with the challenges she threw at me!

Kirsten is HERE!!!! well she arrived on the 16th, yes the night Max went to hospital!!! Kirsten is my pen friend from England. We started writng when we were 15 and she came here for my wedding in 1999. We are having a great time touring around the countryside!!!!!
Christmas day was a blast with a 23 month old that had to be woken at 8.30am!!!! He was sooo excited to see his McQueen car and opened 4 pressents, was happy and left the other 5 plus his stocking under the tree and that is where they still sit! He was happy, he got his Wags puppy, a small puppy (puppy freak) and a flute SO he did not need anything else.


I got spolied with a very flashy lens and an ipod!I dont think I would make a very good Sydney TOUR GUIDE as i keep asking Kirsten what she wants to do!
So far we have
  • visited Featherdale Wildlife Park

  • shopped

  • had fish and chips on Bondi beach
  • toured Darling harbour


  • went to the Rocks and the Opera House

  • chilled by my pool

we still have to do Manly, the zoo and some beaches.........and today we Jet Boated all around the Harbour which as a blast.


we are the ones in the back with no wet weather gear on - you can only see me. BOY we got wet but I was not wearing WW gear that had someone elses sweat on it !!!!YUK!



and a QUICK scraproom update!!!! Kirsten and I gutted the room in about 5.5 hours!!!! oh i own TO MUCH CRAP!!!!!! i feel sick about putting it all back in but as Darren pointed out today,,,,"if it was all mine you would have thrown it out the window by now,,,oh yes I would have as I have tripped over 4 boxes today (everything in upstairs in he hallway!!!!) max is NOT to be left alone with it as he is ready to use it!!!!!!


some BEFORE, SOME NOW....I wonder if we ever see an after.......my miracle worker is coming back on the 7th to do MORE shelving and give me some drawers, I am PROCRASTINATING big time about this one, just want it too look a million $$$$$$. and at the moment I cant bring myslef to put any thing back!!!!!

I have talked soooo much it is now 24 hours to 2008..........................happy new year!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Belinda Darren and Max love narelle

Sheree Milne said...

Happy new year to you guys... i will have to come over and see your new room once its done.. must catch up soon ok...
glad to hear max had a great chrissy

take care
sheree

Alison said...

It sounds like you've had a busy start to the holidays. Your room is looking pretty groovy so far, I love all that shelf space!

LisaW said...

happy new year Belinda! I'm exhausted just reading all the things you've done over the last couple of weeks! We should all be tourists in our own towns occasionally! Your room looks great already - I've never met a scrapbooker that doesn't own a pile of (s)crap!