





I have had another busy weekend. Mum's group came over yesterday so there were 8 kids, 8 mums and 8 dads at my place! It was sooo nice to have a relaxing BBQ and watch the kids play! Today Lucas will be visting Max and then I think i will be up to the WEE hours of the morning as I am now very behind with my reports!!!
Narelle - those spots have better cleared up! I NEED you back at school! I have missed you too much! hope you are ready for the 2 stressful weeks ahead!!!! 8 working days left, a year 6 farewell, presentation day, book room stocktake, staff night out, REPORTS, transition programs and about 20 things that the last week of school can throw at us in 30 degree weather with NO air con!!!! i tell you I am always glad to hae you by my side threw it all - at least we have a laugh! and dont forget to LOOK pretty on the last day!
have a great week everyone


7 comments:
hey belinda... hope you are well... OMG your book is gorgeous i missed it on the portal too but im glad you put it on here its adorable and i love how you wrote the journalling... max is a gorgeous little boy....
must catch up soon
take care
sheree
OMG BELINDA!!! That book is to die for!! So so so cute!! I love your stuff hon!!
this book is absolutely the cutest. i just love it.
I am glad that you are back online. I love your work!
Wishing you an early
merry christmas :)
Kayla xx
hope you're doing OK - seems I am the most hated scrapper in Australia and I didn't even say anything! Just goes to show... anyhow, you and I are cool and that's all that matters!
To My Dearest Belinda,
Don't worry I'm back and ready to go. You are a sweety. You can't ever leave Bonnyrigg as it wouldn't be the same. I proud of the way that you got through your week.
You are so talented. I think that this is a case of don't get mad get even. Take that all of those cows out there. Your scrapbooking is just beautiful. Max is gorgeous (must take after his Mum)!!! Love the album. I think that it was a good thing that your computer was down because look at what you produced. Imagine how much scrapping you would get done without it. You told me about your ideas for the album, but it looks fantastic in the real thing.
Don't worry too much about the next two weeks. We will get through it together. Not much bothers us. Don't worry I'm planning on pretty for the last day. It is a tradition!!!!
Luv you heaps
Rell
xxx
This is the cutest album ever!!! The whole idea of it is just brilliant - and of course Max looks like the cute little monkey he is!
Alison
oops that was me - not anonymous LOL!
Alison
Post a Comment