Wednesday, December 19, 2007

school is out in one day!

for me anyway!
I feel sooo much better...max is doing ok, still a little cough but he gets 100 extra hugs a day now as that horrible moment still plays in my head.

THANKS to you all for your kind words and comments - HUGS back to you all too!

I am soo happy reports, presentation day and the end of school term 4 madness is nearly over. Just have to work tomorrow, pack up my classroom, do record cards and give out the pressies!!!


KSK has a new idea or layout on it everyday this month....here is mine from yesterday.


I loved doing this clock and I cant wait for my scraproom to be installed this Christmas eve so i can hang it up! Karen has soo many cool clocks to choose from.
5 days until the big guy comes!!!!!
better go and write a list of all that needs to be done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Sunshine,
I have been trying to track you down for some time. Google searches knew that would work.
Can not believe that you and Darren have a child, he is so lovely. Matt and I have 3 girls, Abbey, Holly and Catriona. We are now living on the Gold Coast. I am teaching at the girls school (which is handy) I am teaching Prep (NSW's Kinder) only 2 days a week until Catriona is abit older.
Please email me k.myoung@bigpond.net.au

I noticed there were no photos of Elleni on your site. What does that mean??????
Chat soon
Kelly

~Elleni~ said...

Lol that means nothing Miss Kelly! Besides the fact that she doesn't love me, or maybe it is because I don't like photos!
Nice to see you :P
x