Saturday, December 15, 2007

happy birthday Narelle!

(edited) I started this post last night and tried very hard to upload u-tube in! I did it four times!!!! anyway i think it is above!!!!
Happy birthday Narelle and Lindy!!!

I have just had a nice night out with the great people I work with! Yes these days work has been HARD! it is sooo crazy up in the office, only a few more thing sto finish off and then it all starts again!

as much i want to be a stay at home mum - (even though I need to work to support my habit) it is a good life when you get to work with some nice people!



and for those of you TOOOOO young!!!!! not to know Jesse's girl I feel the need to post it here for you! what a 80's CLASSIC!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KimA said...

Hey Belinda now you are crazy busy you are updating your blog way more often. How does that work?!?!?! Absolutely love your banner of Max - too cute!