Thursday, December 13, 2007

4 days to go!!!! then school is out!


I am going CROSS-EYED!!!! I think i have read over 10, 000 words this week!!! Reports! gotta love them! I am taking a break as I see my night ending at 2am! I still have to pack lunch for Max, wax my legs and iron something to wear from the 4 massive piles of clothes (my wardrobe is empty!)

I just sooo need to fall into a heap and SLEEP, i sooooo need a PJ day or a day by the pool! but no rest for the wicked!

I spent 45 minutes in the car park at Westfield tonight, just trying to get out!

I need to get to work at the crack of dawn and finalise presentation day awards and prizes, I need to find the lectern, mic stand and the fancy table cloth.
can someone also remind me I need to organise Christmas lunch and dinner, then some food for boxing day!

i have not updated Max's diary for weeks and I feel SLACK!!!!! I guess that is what holidays are for! - mental note, on the weekend he said beer (so proud), he got his first freckles at the end of November, he could swim for about a metre at the end of November, he began his puppy obsession on the 3rd of December, he says "mine - go". still key obsessed. he talks on the phone like he conducting a business meeting (must video that) and he loves trying to stand on his head.


ok it is 11.42 - must get back to it all!!!!

No comments: