Well your time was worth it Belinda - you captured some fantastic photos of Max. If it's any consolation, it doesn't get any easier as they get older. These days I get the "do we have to" with screwed up faces and pouts!
So gorgeous Belinda - I love every single photo! I can't get my kids to sit still long enough to take even one!! Have a fantastic Chrissy month. Cheers, Lis.
7 comments:
Well your time was worth it Belinda - you captured some fantastic photos of Max. If it's any consolation, it doesn't get any easier as they get older. These days I get the "do we have to" with screwed up faces and pouts!
Aww what a gorgeous banner and wonderful photos! :)
Great work Belinda! xx
Man he is one gorgeous little fellow!!!
Hope you are feeling better - remember the Hare and the tortise (sp) - the one who goes flat out doesn't always win. One thing at a time matey!!!!!!!
How cute are they!!! You've got some gorgeous photos to scrap there!
:)
Those hours were well spent - I love ALL these photos - they are so very Max - he has such a big personality.
Alison XXXX
So gorgeous Belinda - I love every single photo! I can't get my kids to sit still long enough to take even one!! Have a fantastic Chrissy month. Cheers, Lis.
Oh but too cute!!
Post a Comment