Sunday, January 31, 2010

January twenty-ten

WOW 31 days flew past, lets not hope every month goes like this.
  1. We settled Flynn in to his new home.
  2. Max enjoyed a 10 day swimming program.
  3. No swimming for me due to my stitches from Child birth
  4. Watching the Australian open.
  5. HOT and humid nights.
  6. Catch ups with friends.
  7. Donna's birthday.
  8. 2 phones dropped into the swimming pool.
  9. A relaxing Australia day at home with family and a few friends to celebrate Max's 4th birthday.
  10. Started to scrapbook again.




1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey there,
I am sick as a dog and I would ring you to give you todays update but I have no voice. I have one of the funniest stories from today - you will have to wait for my voice to return.LOL LOL seriously Laughing out LOUD!!!! Culling tomorrow. Want to be well - hanging in there for the weekend.
Missing you and your sense of humour.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell