Friday, February 05, 2010

conversations with Max


warning toilet humour!!!!

Max was sitting on the toilet in the laundry and I was doing some washing. All of a sudden I hear a massive and very loud "pop off", the most wind I have heard come from Max. He looked at me in shock and said

"Mum I think there is a gun in my poo".

tonight.....
Max - Mum please lay down with me in my bed
Me - ok, just for a few minutes
Max - alright lets lay
Max - I love you mum
Me- I love you too sweetheart
Max - nothing's going to stop us now hey mum!
Me - no nothing will ever stop us.

I need to make a book to jot these down in.

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Lol. Oh he makes me laugh. Quite a valid thought - a gun in your poo. You better watch out for the bomb!!!! Love you Max - you are a character (take after your mum - although she has never mentioned any guns in hers).

Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Alison Shearer said...

He is such a character - and yes a book would be great to record these - but if time fails you just open a word document and go for it. A friend of mine did that and it's great - and way easier than something more full on.

Alison

Sarah said...

Love it :) And yes, you do have to write them down before you forget!!