
what I meant to say today was........
thank you for being there from the beginning. You (with a few others) have been on my roller coaster fertility ride. Each week you supported me, if I needed a reality check, you gave it to me. You kept my mind off it and helped me.
You supported me on the IVF days at work and kept my mind off it, we laughed, we talked and we hoped. When I called balling my eyes out you covered for me and made my day better. You were there the day I got the news that my first cycle had worked, you truely believed as you had the pram pandora charm ready to give to me....I am thankful everyday I see that charm as I know it could still be in your hand bag.
You have helped me with Max...a true friend, great advice from a brilliant mum. Thanks for your support while I was in hospital...Max STILL talks about that day Lava girl xxxx
It would be an honour to have you in our lives and Flynn's life.....he would be the luckiest kid if you were his God mother.
love ya the longest time....so glad BPS brought us together.
and P.S my heart is still beating from that night in the wardrobe when you said you were going for that job...remember it is a package deal if you ever do go for a job...me, you and Ally xxxxx


5 comments:
Just wanted to say I stumbled on your blog by accident, but thought it was very touching and sweet! I write for a Parent magazine- and will definitely keep up with your blog! You can check mine out at http://thechristianmom.blogspot.com
PS- I am such a wanna-be scrapbooker! I am very jealous of your beautiful layouts- but I am going to check out some of the scrapbooking blogs you recommend!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww - this is such a lovely post.
Alison XXXX
Dearest Belinda,
Haven't had a lot of time to play with the computer this weekend and then I checked your blog today and found this extraordinary post. Thank you so much. I am honoured to be Flynn's God Mother and take the role very seriously. I will always do my best to support you, Daz, Max and baby Flynn. I will help guide him as best I can. I am really honoured. Now I wish that you had not been so soppy as you have made me cry and I have wiped mascara into my eyes and they are stinking like crazy.
The truth of the matter is that you have been there for me equally. You have seen me at my best and probably my worst and love me in spite of it. You know some of m secrets that I don't share with others. The truth is the world is brighter when you are around - you make me laugh. You have witnessed first hand the challenges that come with our job and have laughed at the end of the hairiest of days. You are a true friend. I do love you and your family dearly. I know the blessing of real friendship. Know that I am always here for you and your family and that I have the same expectation of you.
I adore baby Flynn!!! I am truly honoured that you considered me to play an important part in his life.
Love you the Longest of Times,
Rell
PS. Next time you post something so beautiful and soppy please warn me as I totally was not expecting that. Thank you!
awwwww......love ya too!!!! kisses and hugs later
and Alison...love you too. I have learnt a lot about friends and you 2 are some of my best teachers
xxxxxxx
Post a Comment