Last night when I was texting Rel and missing her and BPS like crazy I was soooo sad, I even got teary/guilty again about being sad about school when all I wanted for 22 months was another baby and mat leave.
I went in today and packed up my maths room, I handed the keys in and walked out (after some good belly laughs) feeling alot more at ease and ready to cherish all this time off....which will FLY by.
I am excited preschool starts next Tuesday for Max and he and I will enjoy the break!!!! MAN I have sooo much planned for next week, hair appointment, scrapping, pedicure, cleaning, exercise, RELAXING....did I mention FREEDOM.....roll on when it is Monday Tuesday Wednesday I SAY!!!!
This is my time to be a full time mum, to enjoy the days I have with Flynn and with Max before he starts school next year.
here is a photo just because he is cute!!!!!


2 comments:
Enjoy this special time with your boys...as you said, the time will go past so fast! Isabella starts preschool next week. She's very excited & I hope she enjoys her Mondays! Can't believe their both starting school next year. Where has the time gone??
Hey there gorgeous girl,
Yes I missed you too. School is not the same without you. Who else understands the humour of a girl trying to repeat high school for the 3rd time like you do. Don't worry things will be the same when you get back. It will be like you never left. Enjoy your time with the kids as it flies past in the blink of an eye. Gorgeous photo of baby Flynn.
Hun I miss you more than you know. Don't worry I will keep you updated on all of the trial and tribulations. How do I do Freaky Friday without you???
Love you longest of times
Rell
Post a Comment