The MY SCHOOL webiste was very interesting. The data for BPS made me proud as it reflected the socio economic area and when you COMPARED it to richer type areas we really did very well. Our kids face some terrible things or life is not always stable and to do what they did in a "one off test" is fantastic.
have a great weekend, I am off for a Nanna nap (Yawn)!!!
Here is a layout I finished 2 days ago, Max's favourite thing - the water sprays!!!



3 comments:
Hey there Bel,
Love the layout. Love the angle that Max is standing on. Get busy on the Project - Life. I could too do with a Nanna Nap as I was up until an ungodly hour myself -2am BUT I can not as I need to get busy on my project.
Love yA Long Time
Rell
You sound really chirpy and that makes me happy too. I love this Lo - it makes me want to scrap again. Good luck with being night nappy-less too - a great achievement Mr Max.
Alison XXX
Ps way to go BPS!!
Beautiful layout Belinda.
Have also looked at the MySchool website. BPS had great results and am happy with how HSP and STCOS went.
How is your Project Life going? Am going to transfer this weeks journalling onto my cards tonight, and edit my photos, so they are ready to be printed tomorrow.
Have a great day! XXX
Post a Comment