Saturday, January 16, 2010

and she scraps!!!!

for the first time since July.......oh how I missed it

this layout is a copy of MY layout....it was LOST on the way back from photographing and was in scrapbooking memories way back in early 2008 (v9 n9). So I copied it as I adored it sooooo much and hated it being LOST somewhere out there

this LO is for the sketch challenge over at scrapbook savvy

oh it feels great to scrap again. AND i have 2 cool NEW tools the Martha Stewart LOOPY punch which I adore AND a scrapbooking Singer sewing machine. Scrapbooking was ruining my $900 Janome. So I went to the sewing machine shop in Liverpool and spoke to join who has been there since I did year 7 textiles and he sold me a gorgeous machine for $125......he has good ones for scrapping from $50 and as my Janome cost $250 to service it is well worth it.

off to scrap more....still WAITING for project life to arrive

4 comments:

Karen Knight said...

YAY. She scraps and they are beautiful. Love it Bel.

Kr.x

Alison Shearer said...

Yay, yay, yay! Good for you. It's great to see you scrapping again. It's sad that LO was lost but you have it again now. I want to see that loopy punch in action - it intrigues me.

Kisses to Max and Flynn from me and Miss R.

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

You go girl.Glad that you are back on the wagon - I bet that you will pump them out now. They look just as good in real life. Thank you for a great day today - I always enjoy myself at your place - relaxed. I like the fact that I am comfortable enough to go to your cupboard and treat your home like my own.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS I am now off to try and updte my blog (that could be a job and a half) BUT I need to get back on track.

Bridget said...

Hi Belinda

I saw project life on your blog and just had to have one. It arrived today and I am so excited. Can't wait to get home and rip it open for a proper look.